Each year, members of the American Nephrology Nurses Association and their chapters can apply for a variety of awards, scholarships, and grants. Over $100,000 is available in 2018, and ANNA would like to provide as many awards as possible.
Nurses can apply for grants for themselves or nominate a deserving colleague for an award. The application process is completed online, and specific eligibility requirements are outlined on the application/nomination form. Click here for all the details and to complete the online application.
Here are some examples of scholarships awarded in the past:
- Educational scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $3,000 have provided a financial boost to members who are seeking to further their education.
- Someone who has made outstanding contributions to ANNA can be awarded lifetime membership.
- Is there an ANNA volunteer who deserves recognition for their leadership? This award provides $1,000 to a deserving nurse.
- Seven awards recognize excellence in clinical nursing, and the Quality Care Award is available to a nurse or technician.
- Consider the mentors who have helped you throughout your career. Are they deserving of the Excellence in Nephrology Nursing Management or the Nephrology Nurse Educator Award? The Kelly McManus Memorial Award is specific to home hemodialysis nursing and awards $2,000 to a deserving nurse.
For any questions regarding the awards and scholarship application process, contact Ms. Deziel, ANNA’s Awards and Scholarships chairperson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or the ANNA National Office at 888.600.2662, email@example.com.