Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes is seeking comments on a proposed scope of work to update the guidelines for treating hepatitis C in chronic kidney disease patients.
In the scope of work, KDIGO says they plan to update the following guidelines:
- Detection and Evaluation of HCV in CKD
- Treatment of HCV Infection in CKD
- Preventing HCV Transmission in HD Units
- Management of HCV‐Infected Patients before and after Kidney Transplantation
- Diagnosis and Management of Kidney Diseases Associated with HCV Infection
Download and comment on the scope of work on KDIGO’s website.